Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chicco, TC 0.1 pram.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxjojaxx
Admin

Chicco, TC 0.1 pram. Empty
PostSubject: Chicco, TC 0.1 pram.   Chicco, TC 0.1 pram. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 am

This is just the pram on its own although can be sold as a 3 peice with car seat and basket.

i have the pram it is in a blu ecolouring, the seat cover will take on and off for easy wash, raincover is included, it has a large basket underneath for shopping, it has two seperate handles on it that turn 360 and the handles also either lower or higher too.

the straps are fully adjustable it has two swivel 360 wheels on the front, that can be locked if need be. it has a hood that you can lock into place and cover around the back for the windy days when you dont want you child in the wind Smile, the seat lays back almost vertical, so can be used from an early age i have had my little girl in it for about 6 months but she is 2 and a half and is so tall so we are decided to get her a buggy instead. it has hardly been used. brillaint condition. these sell as a 3 peice for about 270.00..

It cost us 120.00 for the pram but im more than open to offers. i would be looking at about 80.00-100.00 please.

if anyone is interested then please let me know message me on here or email me Smile thanks xxxx

joja1988@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Chicco, TC 0.1 pram.
Page 1 of 1