Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm livid - immature people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

I'm livid - immature people Empty
PostSubject: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 am

I have finally managed to calm down but yesterday was just the day from hell.

Basically i got a text yesterday saying "hi" and i asked who it was and he said Bryan (my ex) so Danial took over and tried to find out why he was contacting me anyway hes there being all nice and stuff and then turns round and basically says, anyway i just wanted to tell you that i was cheating on you from the beginning of the relationship and i was an excuse to get away from david (his house mate and boss) for a couple of hours. Take into mind i left me family and friends and fell out with ppl and lost my job and home to move to Nottingham for a lie. (his loss)

My ex turned arond and said that i had roped danial into having a kid and that to me "kid = money" and that he hopes we enjoy our long lonely jobless nights basically calling us lazy bastards for not getting jobs.

So Danial just let it drop and Bryan sent one last text so i got in touch with Dawn the lass who he was cheating on who was supposed to be my friend while i was with him...and said can you and your boyfriend leave me alone, i find it amusing he has got in touch with me and called me all these things when hes as black as a fucking reject sheep - drinking all the time and thinking its alright to knock women and kids about. Anyway she was going on saying she didnt think it was me that it was one of their old friends texting them and asked me to prove it was me i just said look i cant be arsed leave me and my family alone.

She said bryans been up in ireland for the past three weeks (even though bryan said he was sat next to dawn) and that she was going to take my number and the "threatening texts" to her soliciters So i left it and me and danial just forgot about it we got a prank call off an unknown number - dan answered but it cut dead - a little while later we got a text of dawn saying i know this isnt tia im calling the police and they will trace your number and charge you....

So Danial lost his rag tried ringing her, she wouldnt answer therefor not letting us prove it was me - so danial said any further texts and WE will ring the police.

Its not the fact that he's got back in touch - although thats pissed me off - its not the fact that he said all that crap cause as far as i am concerned ive grown up got a loving man and a beautiful daughter - what REALLY irritates me is she has dragged me and my family into a dispute that SHOULDNT involve us - its been over a year and a half since i spoke or saw either of them and now we're gettin harrassing texts off them. Today im going to figure out how to block their numbers because i'll be buggered if they are gonna try and tear my family apart.
I'm sorry i just really needed to rant - grrrr children - some grow up and some dont ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:31 pm

i hope your okay today chick didnt speak to you yesterday i know we were speaking about it the other day i just hope tht no one has got in touch since. they are v immature and need to grow up and stop harrassing innocent people like you and danial.

if they do send you any threatening textx again do get the police involved and let them deal with it. best not to retaliate too dont even txt them back or anything hun.

i hope your okay Smile
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 pm

No we have luckily been text free Smile
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 pm

glad they havent been back in touch chick!!! you dont need people like tht bothering you anyways hunni Smile you have us three and all the rest Smile we will stick with you through thick and thin no worries hunni Smile love ya xxx jo xxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Love ya too, way i see is it they're the ones who are obviously very alone and depressed or they wouldnt get in touch to try and cause trouble not realising how strong me and danial are. xxx
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 am

yeah thats what i mean they obviously dont know who they are messing with and what a strong bond you two have. bugger em hun they dont know you now and they cnt do anything about anything. just live your life and let them get on with there sad little lives.
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Managed2 miss this wn wa posted. duno ow lol.
Immature losers huni ur so much betta than this dnt let em get2 u. as u no iv ad my fair share of arseholes doin stupid stuff n sayin ridiculous things best thing2 do is ignor it sooner or later theyl go2 far n hang emselves or jus get bored.
I no its a nitemare wn ur goin fru it all but they aint got a clu. Uv got ur family n theres nothin they can do 2 tek tht away frm u x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm livid - immature people   I'm livid - immature people Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm livid - immature people
Page 1 of 1