Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

The New Forum Empty
PostSubject: The New Forum   The New Forum EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Dear members Smile

I know you all must have noticed this is a forum for mummys and daddys. I hope this doesnt put you off, the reason why i have done this is because i know fathers can felt left out and at a loss and there are very few father forums out there.

Please do not feel like you cannot post for fear of what the partner might say or what fathers might say. This is a discussion forum and all opinions are welcome, no judging should be made about what is said on here as it is a free forum and free discussions. It is not meant to cause issues it is meant for people to speak about any issues openly and get the advice that they need.

If i feel any posts are uncessesary or uncalled for i will delete the posts but this is only at an extreme and/or if a member requests it.

Hope to see you all posting soon, any more problems or suggestions then please contact me.

Thanks

MummyRose2009
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com

The New Forum
Page 1 of 1