Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to keep a 13 year old active

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

How to keep a 13 year old active Empty
PostSubject: How to keep a 13 year old active   How to keep a 13 year old active EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 pm

I have my brother for the weekend next week and i reaaallly dont want to keep him indoors as i think he spends too much time on games and eating...SO
I'm trying to figure out where to take him to keep him outdoors...

He's too big for funzone and he bores easily so its not going to be easy lol
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to keep a 13 year old active   How to keep a 13 year old active EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 am

does he like football??

if so why dont you take him to hillsborough park buy a cheap football and let dan and him have a game while you and lana watch and cheer. make sum goal posts with two jumpers or anything you have.

or take him to the park or swimming, can lana go swimming yet?

or what about taking him bowling or sumthing like tht. depends on what you wanna spend if anything?
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: How to keep a 13 year old active   How to keep a 13 year old active EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 am

Lana cant swim till shes had her injections Sad

We're hoping to take him to chester zoo but its all depending on travel cause thats most expensive thing lol.
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to keep a 13 year old active   How to keep a 13 year old active EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 pm

she having her injections tommorro aint she??

are you having him this weekend? you will fins sumthing to do hun would your mum give you a bit of money for his fare to zoo and to pay im in and stuff?? if so it should be okay not too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: How to keep a 13 year old active   How to keep a 13 year old active EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:43 pm

We're gonna take him to the buttefly house instead its cheaper and closer till we get money for chester zoo. Very Happy should be fun.

She has had them but she gotta wait till second lot of jabs from what ive been told
xxx
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to keep a 13 year old active   How to keep a 13 year old active EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:50 am

those piccies of the butterfly house and all that on facebook hun are sooo cute Smile bless! looks like dale had a good time too bless him!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep a 13 year old active   How to keep a 13 year old active Empty

Back to top Go down

How to keep a 13 year old active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Toddlers and Teens-
Jump to: