Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Age between children

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Age between children Empty
PostSubject: Age between children   Age between children EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 am

Well we're going to wait two years before trying so the second will be here in about 3 years and then we're going to try for a third four years after that. I was originally going for four but if i have a boy next i might contemplate on stopping, i dont know yet.

What bout everyone else?
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
busymum
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
busymum

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm

not sure some months I think will this be the month but wth a five year old, 2 years 10 months and 18 month old I think no way, so am in two minds, but I know if I fell pregnant tomorow I would be delighted, I do like small age gaps though.
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm

well ther wil b 18months between ciara n new baby but not planned that way. will b a long while after this 1 b4 i hav another! prince charmin is still 2sweep me of my feet lol. Want2 b settled b4 i hav another bein a single mum is hard work! x
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:09 am

You found out if your having a boy or a girl yet stacey?

Dont forrget to keep us up to date on the pregnancy thread Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:19 am

Havin a lil boy- sods law cz evrythin i got is pink lol. Na itl b lovely2 hav 1 o each. O ye i 4gt bout that xx
Back to top Go down
caragh's mummy
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
caragh's mummy

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:56 am

Would love another but not sure I can Caragh was an IUI so would must likely have to go down the same route with only a 25% chance of it working. Not sure hubby would want me to got through it all again
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:05 am

i really want another my partner is constantly nagging me for another one. morgan is 2 now and i always said tht we would have one when she was 2 but now tht shes 2 i still think tht she is still my baby and too young.

when i do have another i want to spend time with the baby aswell. and ill be on my own all the time because my other half works a lot of hours. i am just hoping soon me and my body will feel ready enough for it. but at the moment it scares me witless lol.

saying tht thought i know for a fact if i found out i was opregnant tommorro then i would be over moon about it. so who knowsss????
Back to top Go down
busymum
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
busymum

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 am

watch this space then
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 am

yes lol do watch this space lol.

im on the pill but at the moment i am just taking it whenever so there is a chance i suppose but i actually got pregnant with morgan while i was on the pill but being v carefull. Smile
Back to top Go down
busymum
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
busymum

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:50 pm

lol, only 99% so it can happen, I know a woman from a babygroup in chesterfield who got pregnant whilst on the pill and had twins!, god I couldn't cope with that, did you see that woman on channel five tonight who had 8 in January my god she doesn't look like she's coping!!
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 am

I got pregnant this time on the contraceptiv patches and pregnant wi ciara on pill - but wi pill i was abit naff at takin it. Patches defo wernt my fault tho ther naff so any1 wantin contraception DONT TRUST THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 am

i was on the pill when i got pregnant with morgan and i got pregnant with twins thats how i found out i was peegnant because i was bleeding, it turned out in the end they realised i was losing one of the babys and said there was a chance i would lose morgan too but i didnt.

when i first went to the doctors they told me to prepare for the worst and thought i was losing my baby soooo i did get pregnant with twins hun lol..

i couldnt imagine how people cope tho i was so scared with one never mind 2 lol.
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 am

Thats exactly same as me wi ciara, went in wi bleeding and severe stomach cramps they told me she could ov bin a twin. I wa convinced id lost her went in on friday n they sent me hope n had 2 w8 4 scan til mon cz they dnt scan over weekend wa absolute torture wa soooooo happy wen i saw er on scan!

I dnt no how id wuda coped wi 2! but ther history o twins in family2.

Bled this time lds tho ad 4scans already
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm

awww hun. i know how it feels when i went for my scan there was still the amniotic sac there well half of it. the sonographer told me it was a sac but was kinda like diintegrating!

you will be fine hun im keeping everything crossed for you..

theres histroy of twins in my family too lol im petrified of having twins the next time i get pregnant again lol.
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks huni, well im hopin im over worst now anyway nw im 28 wks.

Twins would b real hard work lol gues its jus a chance we take lol
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:43 am

yeah well either way you will love the baby or babies anyway it will be hard work but thts the kind of things we get ourselves into lol.

Smile cant wait to meet up with ya soon Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

Yeah thats it. Neitherof my pregnancies wer planned but wouldnt change a thing!
Na me neither we defo need2 meet up soon Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 am

yeah i think a meet up is defo sumthing we gotta sort out lol.

how are you doing anyways with your pregnancy and all that??
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Yeah im good thanks.
Ye we will get rnd2 it lol xx
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 pm

good good glad your okay chick Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age between children   Age between children Empty

Back to top Go down

Age between children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Pregnancy and Babies :: Trying to concieve-
Jump to: