Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me begin then

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:50 am

I could go on forever lol.

When i was about 4 my dadwon custody over meand i lived with him, we moved from stocksbridge to middlewood to shalesmoor to fox hill to burngreave to hillsborough to a bnb in attercliffe and then back to stocksbridge. We got burgled in all but two of those places the BNB n stocksbridge.

I haveeee 6 or 7 brothers and sisters - lol im still not sure. I only have one full blood brother Jacl, who is 18 now. Dale who is my mums son and hes 13, my dads kids, a sister ive never met, Anya who will be about 8 now and i havent seen her since she was bout 3/4, Rowan 2 Ana 1 and then theres rumours of a brother.

I moved out of my dads when i was 18, worked at the friendship after finishing college. I lived in a shared accomodation in Stocksbridge then moved back home then to Nottingham with my ex (wanker) then back home. Then i met Danial who i am now engaged too.

We lived in Shiregreen where i conceieved Lana-rose. Then we had to stay at my dads for a short while, then we moved into a flat in Hillsborough where Lana lived for two weeks and now we're at southey green lol.

Just a liiiiittle bit about me but i;ve led a pretty eventful life so far and im only 21 lol
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
busymum
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
busymum

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 am

wow that does sound complicated.

I'm Vicky and also go on Sheffield Mums married to Eddie, been together for 15 years although only married for 8 years, we met in London and then lived in Hackney, then Poole then Gillingham, then Chesterfield where we got married then another house in Chesterfield and now settled in Totley with three children under four years!]

Vicky
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 am

eventfull lives lol.

my name is jodie i grew up living in penistone with my mum, dad, and kasey my little sister who is 18 now. when i got older i went to barnsley college and studied animal care and thts how i met my now fiance james through a friend there. we dated on and off for months, then my mum and dad split up. my mum was seeing sum bloke abroad. so my sister then went off the rails and did rotten things. my mum and dad have been slipt up now for 3 years nearly and they still havent said a single word to each other. i quit my course at college because i had to look after my dad with the state he was in after it had happened.

then i moved from my dads house in with my mum, once he was a bit better, he got a gf and my sister was living with him. then james moved in with us into millhouse i then got pregnant just as we were moving into a flat in barnsley.

then my dad kicked my sister out so my mum left us in the lurch with a £475.00 rent to pay on 2 part time workers she then moved back in but we got sumwhere else so she moved out again. we moved into a dump of a house lol not good. it was a right mess and its still not up to scratch, me and my partner have been going out for four years now and engaged for just under threee of them my little girl has just turned 2 in june. Smile

erm dunno if ive said too much there or not :S
Back to top Go down
busymum
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
busymum

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 am

flipping heck that is very eventful, when you getting married then?
Back to top Go down
caragh's mummy
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
caragh's mummy

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

God it makes my life sound borning
Born and brought up in wincobank mumand dad still married after 40years.
My mum introduced me to my hubby 10 years ago. Been married for 5 years. He is from Belfast . ruff end lived through all the trobles his stories about his child hood are amazing.
Had Caragh on 20 dec 2007.
We live in totley . Been living there for 9 years.

Mands
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 am

Yeah ive heard alot about Belfast but everywhere has its good and bad areas. I wouldnt go back and change things but i do wish my life was somewhat calmer, and that i had met my fella sooner.

I'm hoping after this place we will get in a council house and not have to move until we need more room.
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

I hate doin this! I never no wot2say or not lol.
Im stacey 21, currently livin in stocksbridge wi my beautiful lil girl ciara leigh hu is 15 months (god cant believe it), and pregnant with baby no2 a lil boy hu is due on 26th november.
Grew up livin wi my mum n dad in page hall, handsworth n then stocksbridge. lived on n off wi mum n dad from bein14 til 18. Went 2 college in barnsley did my a level- haha wot a joke my attendence was like 30% 4 yr. Sumhow managed 2 pull sum grades decided after a week at the job frm hell- irwin mitchell new claims advisor- never agen, that i wanted mor than sum scabby job i wanted2go 2 uni.
Met ciaras dad n immediately fell head over heels for him!
Moved away2 scarboro 2 do a degree in education n early childhood studies within 2 days rob (ciaras dad) moved in with me. Had an amazin time at uni me n rob split up i was devastated! when i came bk2sheff in hols me n rob wer reunited and then split agen. Moved bk2scarboro in september within3days of bein bk in the student ous found out i wa pregnant wi ciara-BIG SHOCK! told rob we got bk 2getha but he was obsessiv and paranoid after cheatin on me 4times already he reconed i wa cheatin. He slept wi sum1 els wen i wa 6wks pregnant and then told me when we wer livin2getha n i wa ova due wi ciara. I was devastated! I wa induced wi ciara and 17days overdue i gave birth. But she opened her bowels b4 coming out, had cord wrapped rnd her neck and wa dead when she came out after ressusitation and zapper pads i was given my beautiful lil girl. The day she was born rob was taken in2 the hospital for 2weeks so did it alone n stayed wi my mum. We then moved bk in2our flat but he decided he wasnt interested anymor n went out all time wi his m8s. After6weeks i left him and mved bk wi my mum. Got my own place and continued2 b a single mum.
Rob came to visit and still in love with him i fell4 his charms agen- hens baby no2. Then the worst came he started to suffer with depression n made my life a livin HELL. rang social services tellin them i was takin crack cocain and neglectin my daughter! tellin my friends n family alsorts of manipulativ things, postin personal photos that wer taken allova the internet. Abusin me completely etc.
Then found out wen wa 12 weeks pregnant this time didnt no wot 2 do was sooooo scared! But now i hav me head round it and lookin4ward 2 my new addition to the family and now wouldnt change anythin 4the world the ppl that matter are ther4me and altho itl b hard work itl b alot of fun!
Omg i should write a book wi amount that here lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:05 am

((((hugs)))) Hun youve had such a rough time, i dont understand why people feel the need to put other people through torture especially while your pregnant, jeez you must hve felt alone.

If you ever need to chat you know where i am xxx
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 am

Thanks huni means alot. Ye its bin a rough ride but its sure as hell toughened me up! n u jus gta gt on wi things xx
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:58 am

busymum wrote:
flipping heck that is very eventful, when you getting married then?

hopefully next year if not next year then later this year but i can hope lol.

its actually my partner who is wanting to get married the most me i aint tht bothered if we do or not. i would like to but hey.... Smile

if we get married i want it done proper in a church and stuff but dont wanna go spending money we aint got if you know what i mean lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
busymum
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
busymum

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:25 am

flipping heck and your only 21, lets hope life begins to get better for you
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

i know lol not had a very good time. up to me being about 16 it was really good had a good family home and all tht but after tht things just got worser and worse lol. the only good thing to come out of ti was having morgan and finding james....

just when you think things are starting to look up they go back down the pan again lol.

oh well gotta always keep your chin up eh??
Back to top Go down
busymum
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
busymum

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 pm

definetely keep your chin up, at least you have Morgan you'd be lost without him as would I without mine.
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 am

yeah morgans great i love her to bits. i dont know what i would do without her.!!!
she is my life now. and of course james he has been my rock throughout all of this i am so glad i found him Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let me begin then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me begin then   Let me begin then Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me begin then
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Getting to know You-
Jump to: