Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you ever feel like

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Do you ever feel like Empty
PostSubject: Do you ever feel like   Do you ever feel like EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 am

It never ends lol

Theres always washing, housework, bills to sort, places to go, not to mention screaming teething baby demanding your complete attention.

And also did you feel like you got less sleep and feel more tired because of the broken sleep???
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like   Do you ever feel like EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am

yes!!! when i get broken sleep i feel really really tired!!! i am still like it a lot now i cant seem to get much sleep at the moment i never get a full nights sleep!!

and yeah there is always sumthing to do!!
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like   Do you ever feel like EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 am

Im just at that point now where im waking up twice a night (or more) and waking up in the morning and i just cant be arsed to do owt, i aint got the energy lol.
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like   Do you ever feel like EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:53 pm

yep! we all go ther hun! bein a mum is a full time job non o this 9-5 stuf lol we go 24-7!!!
lana will start sleepin mor as she gets older n ul jus settl in2 routine but always havin sumat2do doesnt stop lol x
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like   Do you ever feel like EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 am

morgan is two and she is a brilliant sleeper but my god for the life in my can i hell as like get to sleep on a night i have broken sleep every night and have been doing for the past couple of months i am so tired all the time. making me think tht maybe my iron count is low.

i wake up at least 4 or 5 times every night and then have to get up bang on 8 or 9 in a morning dont go to bed while 1.00 in morning cos james dunt finish while 12.30ish

its such a pain i know how your feeling. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel like   Do you ever feel like Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you ever feel like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Family Room :: Mummys-
Jump to: