Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ttc baby no2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kate
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

ttc baby no2 Empty
PostSubject: ttc baby no2   ttc baby no2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 am

we have been ttc baby no2 for 3 years we have a 4 year old boy called cody and my partner has a 14 year old son from a previous relationship i have had tests den from the drs and thye say theres nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

ttc baby no2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ttc baby no2   ttc baby no2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 am

I always say things hapen when you least expect it.

Have you tried a small holiday i've heard a few stories of couples conceiving when away because there is less stress and worries.
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
kate
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

ttc baby no2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ttc baby no2   ttc baby no2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 am

we have just came back froim butlins last month im hoping maybe wen codys starting school and htings calm down a bit
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

ttc baby no2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ttc baby no2   ttc baby no2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 am

hiya, I havent had any probs ttc- infact bby no2 wasnt planned. But i no loads of ppl that have been exactly the same trying to concieve for years and being told that theres nothing wrong and they should be able to concieve naturally and without any intervention.
One of my friends was tryin 4 7years and it got to the point where she was convinced she wasnt going to have another one and then within a couple of months she found out she was pregnant and another of my friends was reffered to the hospital to have aid concieving and the month before she was due to go she found out she was pregnant. Every1 i no that initially had trouble concieving have said it wasnt until they gave up or jus relaxed and stop worrying that they concieved.
Obviously thats easier sed than dun but jus try not to put too much pressure on yourself. Uv been told ther are no physical reasons u cant concieve so jus try not to worry. If its goin2 happen4 u naturally it will, and if you speak to the doc they may be able to giv you something to help aid conception. Hope it all goes well and u dnt have to wait too much longer x
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

ttc baby no2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ttc baby no2   ttc baby no2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm

yeah you shouldnt worry too much about this hun because that can cause stress on you too and i have had doctors and lots of people tell me tht it is not a good way to conceive anyway if you can that is. just try and really relax and let go of everything hun.

im here if you wanna talk about this, just let me know and i will pm you my number Smile

im keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you chick Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ttc baby no2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ttc baby no2   ttc baby no2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ttc baby no2
Page 1 of 1