Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rash has spread on Lana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Rash has spread on Lana Empty
PostSubject: Rash has spread on Lana   Rash has spread on Lana EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 am

Lana has got what looks to be between a heat rash and a dot to dot rash on her face...we were told it looked like "baby acne" and then that it looked like "Eczema" now we are at a loss of what it could be cause its started to spread down her neck and chest and onto the tops of her arms and legs...

The spots on her body look more spread out than the clusters on her face. We're worried about them leaving scars if they get much worse. My mums never heard of baby acne and we dont know what we are doing wrong as we arent using anything new on her.

Any idea what it could be. I'll try get some pictures of it to put up.
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
kate
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

PostSubject: Re: Rash has spread on Lana   Rash has spread on Lana EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:16 am

if they think its eczma hun have they gave us tuff for it bec cody has eczma and he has diprobase to use
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: Rash has spread on Lana   Rash has spread on Lana EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:34 am

It becomes really irritated when she gets hot and flustered when she calms down it fades almost completely Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rash has spread on Lana   Rash has spread on Lana EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm

i think it might be heat rash hunni, because with you saying tht it almost fades completely when she cool. and irriatates her when she hot and flustered. i dont think there is much tht you can do in situations like these chick apart from just keep her skin clean and dry and if you do use anything use it for sensetive and dry skin.

i have heard of baby acne before but if it gets really bad take her back to the doctors and demand a second opinion. but i think it should go in time. hopefully the weather wont be this hot for much longer and it should settle quite a lot. im keeping my fingers crossed for ya hun xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rash has spread on Lana   Rash has spread on Lana Empty

Back to top Go down

Rash has spread on Lana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Medical Dilemmas-
Jump to: