Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

issue from my heart!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxjojaxx
Admin

issue from my heart!! Empty
PostSubject: issue from my heart!!   issue from my heart!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:00 am

hiya guys, all i seem to do is come on here to moan!! lol

but i need to get this off of my chest because i will end up having a stress at sumone who doesnt deserve it otherwise lol.

why do my friends and family never insist on keeping me company coming round for a coffee or a tea, or just generally inviting me out or anything like that......

the only person that i know that does this is my dad, but i sumtimes turn him down because i just cant be arsed with the feeling of it. sum of my friends live far away and i get that but i sumtimes cant help feeling like others should do more, i am running around like an idiot all the time.i thought once my other friends had babys i would see a bit more of them but i dont seem to and still feel as alone as forever.

the person this is aimed at isnt on here so i feel safer talking about this with you guys, frowm an outsiders point of vei maybe???
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: issue from my heart!!   issue from my heart!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

I know how u feel huni. I end up feelin isolated alot n i always feel like im tryna pleas evry1 around me but let dwn by ppl cnstantly mekin me promises2 do this n that.

wud b nice4 sum1 2 run rnd 4me once in a while. I no exactly wot u mean about feelin so alone all the time x
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: issue from my heart!!   issue from my heart!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:33 pm

awww well u have me!! Smile ill pm u my number and we can txt or summat chick Smile

would be nice to meet up wiv ya sum time lol i keep saying tht its just getting to sheff from barnsley costs so much too! lol

its horrible feeling when you feel like you have no one who is close enough to pop round and stuff!! it just seems to feel like no one cares a lot when you no they do it makes me feel selfish for even thinking tht if you know what i mean!!

jo xx
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: issue from my heart!!   issue from my heart!! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:20 pm

I wish i was closer to you i miss seeing you and trust meid come round every day if i could.As soon as Danial is driving it'll be so much easier. Sad

Cost us £20 to come over and with the crap that built up while we were waiting for child tax and benefit to sort out we havent been able to afford it, we loved coming over last time and im creeping round my dad to bring us over again lol.

We'll sort somet out, i hope you dont think im avoiding you or making excuses.Love you three xxx
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: issue from my heart!!   issue from my heart!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 pm

i dont think you are avoiding me or making any excuses chick why would i think tht lol??

i am hoping to take my test again soon but then it is paying for the car, the test, insurance and all tht cums with it Sad.....

i cnt wait to come over and see you again soon. we have hardly no money at all. we going out this weekend but had to save forever lol. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: issue from my heart!!   issue from my heart!! Empty

Back to top Go down

issue from my heart!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Issues from the heart-
Jump to: