Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ciara's birth story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

Ciara's birth story Empty
PostSubject: Ciara's birth story   Ciara's birth story EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:13 am

I was due with ciara on the 2nd of may 2008.Jessops decided to let me go over two weeks before inducin me- even tho your only suppost to go over by 10 days. My appointment wa suppost to be at 10am but i got a fnecall saying go in at 7pm so wasnt impressed! Went in and was given a membrane sweep by a woman with the biggest hands i hav ever seen im my life i nearly cried!

My original birthin plan sed i wanted a natural water birth, to be able to move around and jus hav gas and air for pain relief. Hahahaha well that was possibly the furthest i got from ciaras birth.
I couldnt have a water birth because i was induced and had to b strapped dwn to a bed with monitors the whole way thru.

They strapped me upto the monitors wen i arrived to monitor ciaras heartbeat and the woman sed can you feel those pains- the pains id told my midwife id had 3 weeks before. They wer hittin 70 on the scale and she told me id been in slow labour for the past 3 weeks lovely lol!
I was given the 1st lot of tablets monitored for 2 hrs n then sent up to the ward. About 1am on sunday 18th full blown labour kicked in.
Even tho i ws in labour i was given mor tablets at 10am on sunday to get ciara movin as i was only 1cm dilated. She really didnt wna mve.By 2pm on sunday I told the midwife i needed some pain relief n i wanted an epidural- so much for just gas n air!

I went dwn to labour ward and had gas n air. I LOVED the stuff i was high as a kite they fitted me wi a drip ready4 epidural and i danced rnd the labour sweet with it singin lol!
I even managed to txt n ansa fne2 my friends at 10pm id still not had my epidural as the aneasthetist had 20 odd c sections before my epidural.By this point i was 5cm dilated. N theyd cut off my supply of gas n air coz 'id had2much' apparently at 11pm finally had my edipural n it was bliss!!!! The best thing i did! sat watchin britains got talent.
Ciara decided to open her bowels inside me so had to be monitored even mor carefully!
At about quarter to 3 i had to wake up my midwife to tell her i could feel baby movin dwn. I was told she didnt think so shed only checked me an hr before n i was only 7cm. She checked n i was rite! She had to break my waters as they wouldnt go on ther own and pediatrician was called.
I started to push and within 10mins ciara was born.
She had the cord wrapped rnd her neck, wa blu and dead. Emergency buzzer was pressed and ther must hav been 15 docs in room. I was absolutely hysterical by this point and jus kept sayin my baby is dead. It took 3 minutes, zapper pads and breathin n sucker machines to bring her back to life.
I can quite honestly say those wer the longest most awful3 mins of my life bt was sooooo amazin to finally hold her in my arms when her body had recovered from the shock!

Ciara leigh weighing 7lb 13 oz born at 3.03 on monday the 19th may 2008.
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: Ciara's birth story   Ciara's birth story EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Aaaw hun i dont even want to think of what i would have done if it was Lana Sad

Well done though hun Very Happy Shes a beautiful little girl, you did well. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Ciara's birth story   Ciara's birth story EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Shes a lil fighter! she proved that lol thanks hun x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciara's birth story   Ciara's birth story Empty

Back to top Go down

Ciara's birth story
Page 1 of 1