Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My pregnacy with baba no2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

My pregnacy with baba no2 Empty
PostSubject: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 am

This pregnancy has bin eventful2 say the least lol. Didnt find out until I wa 11 weeks and wen i did I freaked some of u no bout all the trouble iv had wi my ex so was like shock horror. Went 2 the docs hu send me2 family plannin2 'discuss my options' and they gave me a scan. Wen the woman told me i wa almost 12 weeks i wa stunned Id still had my periods n jus thort id felt bit crappy coz i wa run dwn lol. I knew then I wanted baby no matter how difficult it wa gna b on my own n all rubbish id put up wi frm dad.
Family wer pretty shocked wen i broke the news and alot of ppl told me i should get rid.
At 14 weeks was taken in2 hospital with heavy bleedin I was gutted coz i was convinced id lost baby n after tellin evry1 and gettin my head round the fact that I wa gna b a single mum to 2, it seemed like a pretty sic twist of fate. Went for a scan in hallamshire and sat in the same room i did wen i miscarried at 16, wa sooo scared. Went for scan n they told me baby was fine and saw baby for 1st time- they dont let you look at family plannin. Wa amazin all my eyes filled up couldnt believ it.
Been took into hospital three times since then with bleedin and been scanned and evrythings still fine.
Me n ciara had swine flu which knocked me 4 while.

At 20 weeks went to me 20 week scan and bin told evrythin with baby seems fine and that im havin a lil boy so will hav one of each which wil b nice bt typical coz evrythin i bought4 ciara was pink so blue shoppin needed. lol!

Since then things hav gone pretty smoothly (touch wood) so gt my fingers crossed. Apart from anaemia which wa inevitable since Iv had it since bein 14.
Im now 29 weeks and countin down these next 11 weeks, fed up now coz iv pt on 3 stone n mobility aint tht gr8 already.

With ciara I was sooo prepared by now birthin plan done, birthin partner arranged, hospital bag packed. This time iv done nothin yet it all turned out to be a waste o time last time as nothin went to plan anyway lol!

But I have noticed that once you have one baby thats it ur expected to be a baby machine n jus got on with it Im due to see my midwife on wed n this will only b 3rd time iv seen her thru pregnancy n saw her loads last time n only had scans at hospital- other than wi bleedin- wheras last time i had to see a consultant all the way thru
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 am

awww hunni, well youve had a pretty eventfull pregnancy by the sounds of it lol and there is more to come so hopefully (touch wood) that everything from here on out runs smoothly Smile

cnt wait to meet up with ya Smile xx
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey hun i remember you were alot more composed than i would havve been when you were first bleeding.

Congrats on finding out your having a boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Thanks huni b nice2 hav 1 ov each Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 pm

congratulations hunni Smile all them baby girl clothes gunna have to go lol. awww it will be nice to one of each thts what i would want i think Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 am

Haha i no lol, sods law but na b nice 1 of each but bin told lil boys r harder work so il soon find out 10 weeks 2 go n countin!!!
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 pm

ooooh your getting me all excited and i dunt even know ya lol. bless ya!! yeah ive been told the same but they do say that little girls are worse when there older i think lads do more there own thing where as girls dont lol.

awww will be really nice for you to have one of each chick Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:12 am

ooooo im now 34 weeks and sooooooooo fed up!
Iv bin havin pains, backache n sickness nw for a wk which is what i had wen i wa in slo labour wi ciara. Spoke the hospital n the stupid woman sed 'oh mayb its a sickness bug'!!!!! A SICKNESS BUG r u jokin me??? lol.
Baby has already dropped n is really low down now, n always feel like im walkin like summats between my legs haha- lovely! heartburn n indigestion r like my best friends, cant sleep n can barley walk so im havin a fun time of it. Always seem2 b rushin rnd runnin errands, doin housework etc but never seem to see friends or family l8ly.
Iv had enuf now!
Rant over lol x
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:43 am

OOOOO hunni... Smile lol

i havent been on here in a while... i know you text me other day!! about your waters breaking i cnt wait for you to have em Smile bless ya Smile

i hope everything goes well for you and i hope that you will go into labour naturally in next couple of days hun, i was induced with morgan and wouldnt wish it on anyone but opefully it will be over quickly less pain eh the better hehe Smile

you will do fine keep your chin up hunni, cant wait for the text twlling me you have had a liuttle baby look forward to hearing how much they weigh and everything Smile love ya xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pregnacy with baba no2   My pregnacy with baba no2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pregnacy with baba no2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Pregnancy and Babies :: Pregnancy and Birth-
Jump to: