Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi my name is Angela

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yummymumma09

Hi my name is Angela Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is Angela   Hi my name is Angela EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:37 am

Hi everyone. My name is Angela and I have a 14 month old little girl called Ruby-jade. I was in a relationship with her daddy up until a few days ago. I am just adjusting to life as a single mummy. Although I have felt like one for a while. If anyone wants to add me to msn it is marsden500@hotmail.com and I am on facebook as well. I am from Parson Cross in Sheffield. I hope to hear from you all, and hope to make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Angela   Hi my name is Angela EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 am

Hey welcome to the site hun Very Happy

I shall add you to MSN when i get too chance. Very Happy

Look forward to reading some posts...still trying to bring the forum to life we have a few devoted posters which you will notice just want more topics to get started so more people take interest.

Look forward to maybe seeing you at a few meets.

xxx
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Yummymumma09

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Angela   Hi my name is Angela EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 am

hey thanks for the welcome, and do you know how i can go about adding a pic of my daughter? x
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Angela   Hi my name is Angela EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

Hiya angela,
Im stacey Im 21 and hav a lil girl called ciara hu is 15 months and expectin baby no2 in november im a singl mum2 im at stocksbridge.
Hope 2 speak soon x
Back to top Go down
Sarz

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Angela   Hi my name is Angela EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 am

Hi Angela, im Sara mum to 2 girls. xx
Back to top Go down
sharday

sharday

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Angela   Hi my name is Angela EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:09 am

hiya
i had a ll girl of 3 months and a step son if 3 years
im on arbourthorn s2
ive added ya on facebook too x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Angela   Hi my name is Angela Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Angela
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum