Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

my ickle princess!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: my ickle princess!!   Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm

i just wanted to post about morgan. i dunno why but i feel so much more love for her than i have ever felt for her before and i am unsure why!! lol. is this natural??

she is such a good little girl and she is so smart to say she is only 2. yeah every now and again she can be a pain but then again what kid cant! lol.

she came up to me today and said cuddle so i picked her up and she just sat cuddling me for ages and then we had a tickle and then she looked at me and said love you mummy and i was like awwwwww i said i love you too this much and oped my arms wide and she said me too!!! she is 2!!!!!!! i cnt believe how grown up she is and her speech is really cuming along too.

so my issue from the heart i love you with all my heart morgan georgia!! Smile your my world and thankyou for being in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MummyRose2009
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ickle princess!!   Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am

Aaaaaawwwwwwww

It might be cause your seeing how much shes growing hun - i get really teary sumtimes when i think how much time has passed since having Lana and only three months has passed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ickle princess!!   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 pm

yeah i know what you mean lol. 2 years have gone so quick its unreal!! Smile enjoy em while there young chick lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ickle princess!!   

Back to top Go down

my ickle princess!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Issues from the heart-
Jump to: