Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sumwere nice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnalea

sumwere nice Empty
PostSubject: sumwere nice   sumwere nice EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:09 am

Hi guys its my partners birthday in november (i no its a while yet) n i wanna take him sumwere nice for a meal.
I wanna show him how much i love n appreciate him 4 the things hes done for me since Finn was born.
Iv had really bad down days n thought horrible things about myself n hes pulled me through them all.
I really wanna go sumwere just the 2 of us for sum time 2gether but im on a really tight buget as were savin 4 our weddin next year n its Finns christenin at end of november 2 then his 1st birthday at the beggining of december.
I wanna take him 4 a really nice romantic meal n summat after!!
Any1 got any ideas where 2 ave the meal n where 2 take him after. please help!!!

Donna.xx.xx.
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

sumwere nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: sumwere nice   sumwere nice EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:19 pm

i havent really got much clue about resturaunts n stuff in sheffield area, but i do think where you take him he will be appreciative anyways hun, you could always buy him a car write im a letter to put in it or throw him a surprise birthday party sumthing like tht to show him. i reckon you could take him to macdonalds and he wouldnt care as long as he was with you. so dont worry too much about it chick.

have you thought about a weekend away or sumthing?

for my partners last birthday i took him to london completely surprised him packed his bag and told him we were going through to sheffield train station to pick up sum tickets with my dad. we went down there and back on train, stayed overnight in a hotel, and saw blood brothers for about 150.00 in total for two of us and tht was booking everything seperately but it aint th much when you think about it and spread it out.

im the same we havent got much money at all but i started booking it all in the august as his b-day was in the october and it was worth it just to see the look on his face. Smile

hope you find sumthing chick. i probs havent been much help lol. Smile talk soon xxxx
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

sumwere nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: sumwere nice   sumwere nice EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:40 am

Theres a few nice restaurants in Centertainment OR Mamma Amalfis in oasis in meadowhall. Honestly its like walking into italy, once your in there you forget its meadowhall and you cant hear the hustle and bustle of everything and theres a balcony and candles...its lovely i want danial to take me there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

sumwere nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: sumwere nice   sumwere nice EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 pm

haha shame in mummys section hint hint danial lol.
Back to top Go down
Donnalea

sumwere nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: sumwere nice   sumwere nice EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 am

hey jo i ave thought about goin away 4 the weekend but i really cant afford it as we r deffo gettin married nxt year, we booked it last week n wi Finn christenin n birthday n xmas round the corner i really cant afford it,
i'll think about summat thanx guys!!

Donna.xx.xx.
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

sumwere nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: sumwere nice   sumwere nice EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 am

okay lol hmmm any ideas??? my mind not working today!! lol.

yeah i know what you mean i dont think anyone has got a lot of money nowadays anyways chick Smile will keep thinking and will let you know if owt else comes up lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sumwere nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: sumwere nice   sumwere nice Empty

Back to top Go down

sumwere nice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Family Room :: Mummys-
Jump to: