Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photography sessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Photography sessions Empty
PostSubject: Photography sessions   Photography sessions EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:21 am

Jellytots at Victoria Methodist Church, , Chapel Walk, Sheffield city centre, south yorkshire, S1 2JB
Date:
Wed 19th Aug 09
Alison Grundy
Telephone:
Email:
enquiries@alisonsphotography.co.uk

Hello Mums!

Would you like professional Photographs taken of your children that are affordable?!

Come along to Jellytots at Victoria Methodist Church, Chapel Walk, Sheffield City Centre, S1 2JB on Wednesday, 19th August 1pm - 3pm and I will be set up there for you to have the opportunity to have your childs photographs taken!

As a professional Photographer I am lucky enough to take photographs of my little boy as often as I like but I also understand that with the small amount of maternity pay we get its not often the case for most families these days if taken to a photography studio.

Prices are simple!
Based on a photograph collection per pose at £10.00 the collection consists of:
1 x (10" x 8")
2 x (7" x 5")
1 x wallet sets of 4 (3" x 2").

The maximum amount of photographs I will take will be 3 poses per child. With an additional sitting fee of £2.00 this will go towards the postage and packaging of ur photographs! If you decide you wouldnt like any photographs you get your sitting fee back!

You can purchase as many or as little collections as you like there is no pressure or obligation!

I look forward to seeing you there!
Alison Grundy
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com

Photography sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Welcome :: Family Days Out-
Jump to: