Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potty training nappies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caragh's mummy
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
caragh's mummy

Potty training nappies Empty
PostSubject: Potty training nappies   Potty training nappies EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:26 am

HI all
Can anyone please recommend any .
Huggies just lose the picture but pampers one i think will feel wet .
Agh . Not quite ready yet but hoping she will be soon and I like to be stocked up.
Mands
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Potty training nappies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty training nappies   Potty training nappies EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 am

we use the huggie ones and we have found they are v good.

we have always used pampers right from her been born and found them brilliant up to her been about 1 and a half years old then they started leaking all the time so we swopped to huggies and they were good for her.... we did end up swapping back to pampers in the end and they were okay so i dont know if it was a bad batch or sumthing stupid like tht lol.

now shes over 2 we do buy the pull ups but i didnt like the pampers ones so we got the huggies, because she doesnt wee in them much anyways and they never usually leak unless she has a nap or sumthing in them. we still use the p;ropa nappies for night use.

Smile hope this helps hunni Smile

jodie xxx
Back to top Go down

Potty training nappies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Toddlers and Teens-
Jump to: