Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention seeking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Attention seeking   Attention seeking EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Can two month olds attention seek and throw tantrums???
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking   Attention seeking EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:21 pm

i reckon so in so many words yes lol.

i suppose they are thinkign they arnt giving me attention they arnt cuddling me they arnt picking me up why are they not doing this??? so the onli way of telling you is to scream hunni so yeah kind of...
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking   Attention seeking EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Two month olds know they can gt ur attention by screamin so thats wot they do. jus w8 til the real temper tantrums start lol
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking   Attention seeking EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:24 am

lol oh god im dreading it - ive started being a little firmer with LAna now and even if she cries i put her down when we have tea or if i need to do owt. Shes happy enough after realising finding nemo is on but geeez she dont half fight against sleep now.
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking   Attention seeking EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 am

she will just get worse chick so i suggest you be frim with her. she will get better then once she finds her voice and realised she can use it to speak it gets worse again lol. more stress to come!!
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking   Attention seeking EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:15 am

lol im trying to be firm but its hard not to feel bad about it. Its so hard to stop her crying when she starts screaming. Shes been really grumpy these past few days but i think thats her jabs. Sad
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking   Attention seeking EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 pm

yeah it will be chick just try your hardest thts all anyone can do hun. you are doing a brilliant job with her and dan is too chick Smile your brilliant parents.

dont feel too bad chick because like you said she is just probably throwing a tantrum. as long as her nappys not wet, shes not hungry, she isnt ill , she isnt sore then its a tantrum lol. you will know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attention seeking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention seeking   Attention seeking Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention seeking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Heart to Heart :: Pregnancy and Babies :: Baby care-
Jump to: