Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Collic Drops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:59 pm

In your opinion what was the best collic drops???

Im using dentinox at the moment and its worked brilliant she doesnt use it as much now cause she isnt as bad as she was in the early weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 am

Colief were brill4 me wi ciara i tried EVERYTHIN i could! u name it medicines, massage,changin milk, the lot. There really expensiv tho they wer £10 a 5ml bottle wen i ad em n saw em n now ther £13 a 5ml bottle. Its ridiculous n docs r only suppost2perscribe em4 lactose intolerant babies but some docs will perscribe em even tho ther not suppost2. I used colief from 6wks when i fnd em up til 4months when it died dwn wa a godsend but nothin took it away completely
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 am

They still sell Colief for £9.99 in Boots in Hillsborugh im sure they do. We decided on Dentinox i cant remember why but she is so calm now she doesnt cry with her collic anymore its just her teething thats getting her now.

Want do people think to the Gripe water?
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 am

Ciara loved it she wuda drunk it like pop but didnt really help wi the colic
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 am

morgan hated colic drops. she would have it at all wouldnt even drink her milk if it was in there god knows how she could tell lol. the only one that she would take was the infacol tht was absoloutely brilliant with her. never had a problem after using tht.
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 am

I was going to try infacol - im a bit nerous bout using gripe water but my dad used it for his kids and itworked great so might give it a try if she gets collic again
Back to top Go down
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:58 pm

I used infacol with gripe water cz ciaras colic wa really severe they wer both ok but nothin touched it like colief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Collic Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Collic Drops   Best Collic Drops Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Collic Drops
Page 1 of 1