Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats everyone upto?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

Whats everyone upto? Empty
PostSubject: Whats everyone upto?   Whats everyone upto? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 am

Whats everyone been upto today and what you got planned for rest of the week...

I am hoping to go out on Friday but not sure of plans yet lol. Having a chill out night with my mister tonight and then a DVD night with him tomorrow. Just looking forward to having a full sleep on Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone upto?   Whats everyone upto? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 am

i am not up to much today, got my cousin over next two days so waiting for her to come.

i was hoping to come over on friday but just not got enough money at the moment chick.
james working tonight so cant really go out anywhere!! Sad hes onli got friday off this week so im not happy about tht either but thts life i suppose lol..

what you up to??
Back to top Go down
caragh's mummy
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started
caragh's mummy

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone upto?   Whats everyone upto? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 am

HI
well I am stuck at work at the moment. as you can see working hard lol!
Odd on thursday so having a day with Caragh back at work on friday then off the weekend.
Oh have loads of washing to do.agh
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone upto?   Whats everyone upto? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 am

haha i hate washing i have just been trying to get mine done today we had a literall mountian of it lol.
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone upto?   Whats everyone upto? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 pm

We are investing in a new tumble dryer so i can finally get down some of this washing.

It was such a lovely day today
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone upto?   Whats everyone upto? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats everyone upto?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Shaped Home :: Lounge :: Lounge-
Jump to: