Heart Shaped Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Shaped Home

A place for mums and dads to come and relax!

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hiya well doen on the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kate
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

hiya well doen on the forum Empty
PostSubject: hiya well doen on the forum   hiya well doen on the forum EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:42 pm

hi the forum looks lovely hope to chat to u all soon
Back to top Go down
xxjojaxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hiya well doen on the forum   hiya well doen on the forum EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:26 pm

it looks amzing tia. Smile
thankyou for setting it up im sure i will be on here a lot so expect a lot of worrys cropping up haha lol. Smile

hope to talk to everyone soon too Smile hiya kate Smile
Back to top Go down
MummyRose2009
Admin
MummyRose2009

PostSubject: Re: hiya well doen on the forum   hiya well doen on the forum EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:04 am

It tookme a while to get a look that felt right and i didnt want to seem like i was copying. Hopefully it'll pick upover this next week:D

If anyones got any suggestions your more than welcome to share, im going to put a suggestions thread up.

I only put it for mummys AND daddys cause i know my partners had a lot of problems and questions and hasnt been able to find a fathers forum thats laid back and relaxed and talks about PARENT things instead of sport and other man things.

I hope everyone feels welcome here and if anyone has any problems i'd be more than happy to help out.

I'd rather not delete anyones posts but if a post is extremely offensive or uncalled for i will delete it and warn the poster that this is a friendly forum for people to talk openly without fear of discrimination.

Welcome everyone and thanks for joining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://heartshapedhome.forumotion.com
Ciara's mummy
This is my second ho,e
This is my second ho,e

PostSubject: Re: hiya well doen on the forum   hiya well doen on the forum EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 am

Yeah i think its nice that dads can come on ere 2. I gues theyv got as much-wel mayb not- but enuf they wna talk bout 2. Itl b slow2start with but it shud pic up after abit x
Back to top Go down
kate
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

PostSubject: Re: hiya well doen on the forum   hiya well doen on the forum EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:53 am

i ryun a forum to and it will be slow to start wityh on my forum w ehave been oopne 21 days and have 26 member sso u have to give it time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiya well doen on the forum   hiya well doen on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

hiya well doen on the forum
Page 1 of 1